e premte, 1 qershor 2007

I need answers!


DTV: What?

Bang Kieu: I know it's sudden and everything but I have no time to explain. Please help me just this once. I owe you for life, man.

DTV: Like I want it. [chuckles] Well, sure. When do you need it?

Bang Kieu: Now.

DTV: Dude, that's crazy. Those aren't easy to find!

Bang Kieu: Look, I got no time to argue. I need 'em now. Do you got 'em?
DTV: At least tell me what's going on.

Bang Kieu sighed. He wished he didn't call him. But there was no other choice. "Jack has my son."

DTV knew it. But he didn't want to drag Minh Tuyet into this conversation, so he decided to lie "And since WHEN on earth did you have a son?"

Bang Kieu: I found out last night. Kim called..

DTV: NOT HER AGAIN! What more does she wants from you? She dumped you and took all your money. Isn't that enough?

Bang Kieu: Vu, Jack has OUR son.

There was silence. DTV didn't expect that coming. Everything was just simply a bunch of incomprehensive information to him. So much for a short talk on the phone.

DTV: Alright, man. How can I deliver it to you?

Bang Kieu: I'll stop by your house.

DTV: But..

Bang Kieu hung up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bang Kieu arrived in front of Duong Trieu Vu's house, "I swear his house always looks like it's straight out a catalog" Bang Kieu murmured under his breath as he pass the perfectly trimmed lawn and up the steps. He knocked on the door. He can hear some feet shuffling followed by loud footsteps and then the door opens

Duong Trieu Vu: Hey! you came so soon

Bang Kieu: duh I'm in a bad situation here

Duong Trieu Vu: Okay well come in, I got the stuff you wanted

Bang Kieu enters in the house, while Duong Trieu Vu went to get the equipment for him. Bang Kieu looked around the living room. It wasn't the first time he seen it but he felt something strange about it.
Duong Trieu Vu came back with a duffle bag, he handed to Bang Kieu who immediately inspected the weapons inside.

Duong Trieu Vu: So uh...what's gonna happen if you don't finnish the job?

Bang Kieu: Then my son dies.

Duong Trieu Vu: But this is Jack you are talking about..

Bang Kieu: Look, I gotta do what I gotta do, now I'm off to do the job and-

Minh Tuyet: Alright Bang Kieu! Talk!

Duong Trieu Vu: I told you to hide!

The moment Bang Kieu saw Minh Tuyet, he raced out the door.

Minh Tuyet: DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME BANG KIEU!

She chased after Bang Kieu, Nhu Loan poked her head out from under the table. With the table linen draped over her head, she got up and went out. Luong Tung Quang came out of the closet and staggered his way out holding a cane to support himself. Minh Tuyet ran up to Bang Kieu and tackled him down on the lawn.

Bang Kieu: Get off of me!

Nhu Loan: What is going on?

Luong Tung Quang: Do we have to do this outside?

Durong Trieu Vu: My beautiful lawn!

Minh Tuyet: Talk...NOW!

Bang Kieu: Alright!!

They were back in the living room, Duong Trieu Vu had made tea for them which they all drank in silence. Minh Tuyet kept a constant glare at Bang Kieu. He felt so guilty and he couldn't take it. Besides, his time is running out. He's only got 2 days to finnish the job. He had to find a way out.

Bang Kieu: Tuyet, I know that no matter what I say, you won't let me go. But... only if you could see the kid, you'll no longer be opposing my decision.

Minh Tuyet: Well you said it. No matter what you say, I won't let you go.

Bang Kieu: I don't have time to explain.

Minh Tuyet: BUT YOU WILL!

Bang Kieu: MY SON WILL DIE!

Minh Tuyet: (gasp)

Nhu Loan: (gasp)

Luong Tung Quang: Huh?

Duong Trieu Vu: Dang I didn't picture it to end up like this

Nuk ka komente: