e premte, 20 qershor 2008

Uncle Sam says Hello!



"Today, The president has issued an official draft. Citizens who will receive their letter in the mail must report to boot camp as stated in the letter. This is Chuck O' Deer reporting and good luck to our soldiers."

LTQ(laughs): Hell yeah they need it, they're off to die!

Nhu Loan: Don't say that, Quang! That's rude, these people are heroes!

DTV: Well, it is kinda like walking towards your own death. I feel sorry for the ones who got drafted.

Nhu Loan: What if you were one of them?

DTV: I'm not, checked my mail today, NADA! By the way, Where's Tuyet?

LTQ: Oh she had to get her hair done, so I said to her, "you might as well pick up my mail."

Nhu Loan: Darn, if I knew she was gettin' her hair done, I would've tag along. Got a date tonight...

DTV: Anyways, so she's gettin her hair done at your house?

LTQ: No, but she can walk over there when she's done with the hair thing.

Nhu Loan: But it's YOUR mail...

LTQ: That's what girlfriends do for their love ones.

DTV: Dude! Nice!

Nhu Loan: (groans)

LTQ: Yep, yep, yep, I'm milking this till it all ends.

Minh Tuyet drags her feet towards the cafe', She looked like she had run a mile and was overly dressed for it. Her stiletto heels made scratching sounds on the ground as she slides toward her friends.

Minh Tuyet: QUANG! If this is the way you treat a girl then I have no hope for you when you do find one!

LTQ: I don't know what you are talking about sweetie.

Minh Tuyet: YOU LEFT ME WITHOUT A TRANSPORTATION! After I finished my hair, I went out only to find a post-it note saying "meet me at my place" So...I walked over to your place only to find another note saying "Sorry, left already...you can take the bus to DTV's. P.S.: Also, bring my mail." ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THE BUS?

DTV: So did you take the bus?

Minh Tuyet: NO!

LTQ: Probably doesn't know how to!

Minh Tuyet: So I walked my way here and now I just killed my feet! I gotta sit down!

She rummage through her purse and begins pulling out her make up and a hair brush. She holds up a compact and examines herself in disgust.

Minh Tuyet: (ugh) My hair is ruined!

LTQ: And today's lesson here is, kids...what's the use of doing your hair when it's gonna be messed up anyways...by the way, my mail?

Minh Tuyet smacks him in the head with his mail and left to the bathroom, leaving LTQ to quickly scans through his mail.

"Oh no," LTQ mumbles.

DTV: What's wrong?
----------------------------

While she was trying to fix her hair to restore it to the way it was an hour ago, before all the running and hard work, Minh Tuyet's phone went off.

"Tuyet? It's Aaron! How you been?"

"Uh... Great!"

"Can we meet tonight for dinner? I'll pick you up at 8."

"Why would I meet with you?"

"Can't two old friends just chat?"

"Fine."

Nuk ka komente: