e shtunë, 12 prill 2008

Ain't Nothing But Beckham


"Hello Mr. Bang Kieu? Hi there, This is Julie, your babysitter. I know I told you that I was free this whole week but um my boyfriend booked us a private lodge in Lake Tahoe and so I can't watch Beckham-OH there he is now! Gotta go! byes!"

Bang Kieu pressed the erase button, he had an annoyed look on his face.

"Great! hope you two get snowed in and freeze to death! Now how am I going to find a babysitter now?"

Bang Kieu parked his car in front of the condominium, getting out of the car and unstrapping Beckham from his chair, he walked up to the gate with his son holding his hand. After passing the lobby and through the elevator, they stopped in front of Minh Tuyet's door. He buzzed and waited patiently for her to arrive. Feeling rather annoyed, he buzzed again and again. Minh Tuyet growled and stomped her way, unlocking the door.

Minh Tuyet: WHAT YOU WANT-Oh Kieu! What are you doing here?

Bang Kieu: Er...Um, I'm booked to the max with shows all week and the babysitter canceled at the last minute.

Minh Tuyet: Don't tell me...

Bang Kieu: I-WANT-YOU-TO-BABY-SIT-BECKHAM-FOR-ME...PLEASE?

Minh Tuyet: I knew it.

Beckham: Hi! Hi!

Bang Kieu: It's just for a week.

Minh Tuyet: Fine... come on in.

Bang Kieu: Oh can I use your bathroom?

Minh Tuyet: Sure...it's straight ahead and to your left.

Bang kieu: Ah I know

Minh Tuyet: Whatever.

She moved the way for the two to enter in, Bang Kieu immediately headed for the bathroom. Both Minh Tuyet and Beckham sat on the couch, she took the remote and changed the channel.

Minh Tuyet: Here, something educational for you too watch.

Beckham: Okay.

"...Well now we call this the act of mating but...There are several other very important differences
Between human beings and anmials you should know about..."

Bang Kieu: "TUYET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't let my son watch this!"

Minh Tuyet: Why not? It's just showing two monkeys making love.

Beckham: Monkeys! Beckham likey!

Bang Kieu: NO!

Minh Tuyet: It's the discovery channel!

Bang Kieu: NO! NO! and NO! For god's sakes Tuyet he's only three!

Minh Tuyet: Who will learn it someday

Bang Kieu: Until that day, No Sexual content- BECKHAM WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?

Beckham: picture book!

Bang Kieu stared in horror as his son, continually flipped through the pages of a Victoria's Secret catalogue, pauses from time to time to look at the "colorful" photographs.

Bang Kieu: What the hell you got a Victoria's Secret catalogue on your coffee table!

Minh Tuyet: It just came in this morning! It's not like it's his first time I mean it's all over on the billboards.

Bang Kieu: Tuyet, I am in very stressful position here, if you can't help me then fine, I'll just ask Quang! Let's go Beckham!

Minh Tuyet: What did I do wrong?

Bang Kieu: EVERYTHING!

Beckham: Buh-bye!

Nuk ka komente: