e premte, 13 qershor 2008

Leave me alone


Bang Kieu: You think it's that easy to just apologize and I forget everything? NO!

Nhu Loan: SO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I'M ALWAYS THE ONE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SON.

Bang Kieu: Because that's what friends do for other friends!

Nhu Loan: Have you ever thought about what your friends really want? You come knocking down our doors expecting us to accept your baby boy and everything is all peachy. That little devil has put us through hell!

LTQ: Literally...

Bang Kieu: SHUT UP! Don't you talk about my son that way.

Nhu Loan: That's all you care about! It's just you and your stupid son!

Bang Kieu grew so angry that he slapped Loey in in the face. Everyone grew silent as Nhu Loan raised her hand against her right cheek. Her shocked face turned into a cold stare as she headed out the door.

LTQ: Wait Loey!

Minh Tuyet: Aw Kieu! You didn't mean that! Take it back!

Bang Kieu stared at Nhu Loan walking off, he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth as both LTQ and Minh Tuyet followed Nhu Loan out the house. He stood there full of rage but then he caught a glimpse of little Beckham's face full of fear as he hid behind a wall peering out. He called out for Beckham but the little kid only ran upstairs and slammed the door. Bang Kieu collapsed on his knees realizing what he's done with DTV crawling up to him and putting his hand over Bang Kieu's shoulder.

LTQ: Aw Loey please don't leave like this, you know Kieu loves ya.

Minh Tuyet: RIGHT! You know how ex-gangsters are...full of rage. I mean when I first start dating him, he would throw stuff around and smash things! Of course he was in a rock band that time but-

LTQ: Not helping!

Nhu Loan: Enough! I've had it with him. I want to go home!

LTQ: I can drive you, Tuyet you should stay with Kieu.
***************************************************************************
LTQ and Nhu Loan arrived at the apartment building, she's more calm now after having a long comforting talk with LTQ in the car. He walked her up the steps to her apartment, before Nhu Loan opens her door, she hugs him whispering thank you to his ear. A warm sensation came over him and he couldn't help hold his feeling inside.

LTQ: I love you Loey

Nhu Loan: That's sweet Quang.

LTQ: No really, I'm in love with you, I've always have and every time I see you I get goose bumps and this feeling in my stomach....I want to be with you....hold your hand...sleep with you...uh

Nhu Loan: What? What are you talking about?

LTQ: Like in love as in boyfriend and girlfriend...kissy kissy kind of thing

Nhu Loan: No Quang, I love you but not like that! What were you thinking? What's wrong with you! I don't love you like that okay!

LTQ: You didn't have to get mad about it...

Nhu Loan: Oh so now the blames on me? Great! Everybody wants something from Loey like I'm some fruit tree!

LTQ: Wait! I-I didn't mean what I said...I mean it was stupid and-

Nhu Loan: Shut it, I'm tired of this-

LTQ: LOEY!

Nhu Loan: LEAVE-ME-ALONE!

She slams the door in front of his face, LTQ can hear her slipping locking the doors and slipping on the chains followed by loud stomps. He stood there listening as her stomps fade away, he slide his feet across the floor with his head held down making his way back to his apartment.

Nuk ka komente: