e shtunë, 23 shkurt 2008

The Media Knows


"Oh never mind!" Minh Tuyet replied as her friends looked at her with curiosity. "I'm serious, it's nothing!"

Nhu Loan: Then why is it so hard for you to tell us?

LTQ: Yeah tell them how we are now a couple.

Bang Kieu: (coughs) You guys are?

Nhu Loan: But all you guys do is fight-

Bang Kieu: And bicker!
Nhu Loan: ..Oh! so this whole time-

Minh Tuyet: YES! QUANG AND I ARE A COUPLE BUT-

A reporter jumps out of nowhere, and started to report the shocking event. Reporter: This is Eve Dropper here, reporting right at the source! Pop star Minh Tuyet have just confirmed to her friends that she is dating singer Luong Tung Quang.

Minh Tuyet: WHAT? NO! THAT'S NOT-

Reporter#2: This is Jon Noselot reporting, Minh Tuyet was outraged when news have broke out that she is currently dating singer Luong Tung Quang, who have coincidentally signed to the same record label as her.

Nhu Loan: Wow at least you don't have to hide from them about it.

Minh Tuyet: No! I was just trying to make my ex jealous!

Bang Kieu: Me? I thought we were cool.

Minh Tuyet: No, Aaron, I couldn't stand him with another girl and all happy so I pretended Quang was my boyfriend. I would have gone with you if you were here earlier!

Eve Dropper: It seems the Minh Tuyet is stuck between choosing three men. Even though she has dumped singer Bang Kieu, she still has feelings for him. We have also confirmed there's another man in this crazy love triangle by the name of Aaron. Who will She chose?

Minh Tuyet: Alright this is getting ridiculous!

Minh Tuyet hoped over the restaurant's fence and quickly walked up to the reporter. Grabbing the mic from Eve, she flashes a smile for the camera and begin her speech.

Minh Tuyet: To all the viewers out there watching, I would like to clear up some...miscommunication involving my love life. Yes, it's true I have dated Bang Kieu in the past but as of right now, we are nothing but good friends. As for Aaron, he is one of my MANY friends, which happens to be a boy-

Eve: Friend?

Minh Tuyet: No. Right now, there is no one in my love life right now...(everyone gasp) other than my dear charming, handsome boyfriend and that is singer Luong-Tung-Quang. Who I love passionately. (She smiles for the camera as Eve takes the mic back)

Eve: We have the exclusive right here, Minh Tuyet confirms her relationship with Luong Tung Quang...Oh and I can see him now! he looks so shocked! probably amazed that his lover had the guts to tell the public! Aw...look at them hugging! they make such a cute couple!

LTQ: (whisper) I hate you! Why couldn't you say we aren't dating?

Minh Tuyet: Because then they'll think I'm lying...now hold me closer!

LTQ: Psh...you wish.

Aaron: Hey Tuyet...

Minh Tuyet: Oh yes Aaron?

Aaron: That was brave of you to say that to the media, not many celebrities would do that.

LTQ: I know she's-aw...(Minh Tuyet squeezed him tighter)

Minh Tuyet: Oh Quang, you don't have to say no more...cuz I already know what you gonna say!

Aaron: Alright I'll leave you two love birds alone. Bye!

Minh Tuyet: Bye! (her phone rings) Hello?

Marie: Tuyet! the phones are ringing in! fans can't seem to get enough you guys! They want to see more you guys together! Wow Thuy Nga has never had something as big as this before! I knew pairing you two would bring big business! Meet me tomorrow and we will discuss this even further! Ok gotta go brainstorm, bye!

Minh Tuyet: Great!

Nuk ka komente: