e shtunë, 10 maj 2008

Finding Beckham


LTQ: Oh OW Loey, that hurts (rubbing his arm)

Nhu Loan: Then tell me where he is!

LTQ: Ow, stop pinching me! I don't know.

Nhu Loan: I know about the ice cream thing!

LTQ: Yeah I gave him ice cream, so what?

Nhu Loan searched LTQ's apartment everywhere thinking Beckham was just hiding.

LTQ: Are you looking for ice cream? cuz Beckham ate it all.

Nhu Loan: No I'm looking for Beckham!

LTQ: Oh then he's not here.

Nhu Loan: WHAT? But-but you gave him ice cream at the parlor and-and the owner said that you took him back to your house...

LTQ: I have no idea what you are talking about, Kieu stormed off saying he's gonna drop Beck at your place...he didn't stop at your place?

Nhu Loan: He did! and now I'm screwed because I lost his son!

LTQ: Uh-oh

Nhu Loan buried her face into her hands, she took in three deep breaths but they don't seem to help as much as her heart rate still kept going up. To make matters worse, her cell phone rang, she looked at the caller I.D.

Nhu Loan: Oh no...(holds phone up to her ears) Hey Bang Kieu!

Bang Kieu: Aw man I can't believe all the flights are cancelled due to bad weather...so I guess I'll come back for a while to take Beckham off your hands and you can resume baby-sitting him when I leave the next day...oh by the way where is the little bugger, I want to speak to him-

Nhu Loan: Oh he's asleep...more like lost in his dreams.

Bang Kieu: Well don't let him sleep too long, don't want to be all jumpy at night. I'll be there in an hour.

Nhu Loan: Oh wait-

Bang Kieu: See ya later Loey! (hangs up)

Nhu Loan: Oh gosh, what am I going to do? Wait...Quang! Come with me and call Tuyet too!

LTQ: Why do I gotta call her?

Nhu Loan: She is your girlfriend!

LTQ: (Groans)

****************************************************************************

Minh Tuyet: Now I don't see why this has to do with me, he was your responsibility Loey! and why are we at Vu's house?

Nhu Loan: Well Vu has people who can help us find Beckham easier and besides that's what friends are for!

LTQ: Wouldn't the police be better at this?

Nhu Loan: No! the police will make it public and then Kieu will find out! Now remember to tell me to get a stripper for Vu's next birthday

Nhu Loan turns around and gently presses the doorbell button. Prepping herself up and wearing a huge smile on her face, they waited for an answer but so far there's nothing but dead silence.

Nhu Loan: (laughs) Maybe I pressed it too gently

She presses it more firmly this time but after an awkward moment of silence with DTV still not coming. She grows rather impatient and starts pressing the button repeatedly.

Nhu Loan: GOD! DOESN'T ANYONE ANSWERS THEIR DOOR?

LTQ: What's that noise? Sounds like loud clattering from inside...

Nhu Loan: I hear moaning...

Minh Tuyet: Well Loey, I guess you need to upgrade that stripper to a prostitute!

Nuk ka komente: