e shtunë, 29 mars 2008

Shop till you drop



Marie: ok, now that you guys are an official couple. You guys need to hang out more so the media can have something to talk about.

Minh Tuyet: What? are you serious?

LTQ: It's not enough to say that we're dating?

Marie: No.

LTQ: Tell me again why am I doing this?

Marie: Well Minh Tuyet said it and a reporter caught it-

LTQ: I can say it's a lie, that's she's deranged and obsessive-

Minh Tuyet: I'll show you who's-

Marie: Calm down! Now the other reason is, it generates publicity for you two's upcoming duet album.

MT & LTQ: What? we didn't agree on it!

Marie: Oh but I did...and it's in your contracts. It states that you are fully committed to this company and all of it's projects that the C.E.O-that is me- assigns.

MT&LTQ: (groans)

Minh Tuyet: Sucks that I'm dating this loser, now I gotta skip my shopping days just for him.

Marie: Why that's a great idea! You two can shop together! It'll be so cute in the papers!

MT:LTQ: (more groans)

Marie: Come on now, don't waste time. Shop!

*************************************
"This is Eve Dropper reporting live! We are downtown in Mason City's largest shopping mall, where Minh Tuyet and Luong Tung Quang are shopping together!"

Minh Tuyet: How would this look on me?

LTQ: You look like a monkey.

Minh Tuyet: And this?

LTQ: Might as well go join the circus freaks!

Minh Tuyet: Look you don't have to love me, but at least pretend!

LTQ: Can I pretend this is all over?

Minh Tuyet: Stop it! now help me pick something to wear, I want to look nice for our next date.

LTQ: Ok then, I'll buy you this one to wear on our next date.

Minh Tuyet: What? it's hideous! No women will ever get caught in those!

LTQ: I know that's why I'm getting it and thank god it's the last one.

Minh Tuyet: Where are you going?

LTQ: Going to pay for it, what you think.

Minh Tuyet: I am not going to wear that!

LTQ: I'll just break up with you stating "we have our differences..."

Minh Tuyet: Come back here!

She pulled LTQ back and spun him around, losing balance LTQ grab hold of Minh Tuyet for support but they both ended up on the ground. She desperately tried to snatch the shirt back but he held onto tightly. Minh Tuyet climbed over him prying it out of his hands using one of the racks lying on the floor. Paparazzi were edging closer, capturing them rolling around on the ground. Minh Tuyet finally got the shirt in her hands and beamed triumphantly but LTQ pulled her down and kissed her...awkwardly. They continued to roll around knocking racks down as the two struggled against each other. With the shirt laying on the ground away from them.

Eve Dropper: My these two lovers can't get enough of each other, it seems you can do it anywhere, even at a store! What better than to keep the love flame and the heart rate going eh?"

1 koment:

Anonim tha...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.