e premte, 8 qershor 2007

Something I need




Bang Kieu sat in the chair opposite of Marie. No one said anything for a while after Bang Kieu told Marie the story, with his gun pointing to her the whole time.

"Well, you know, there are millions of boys out there and you just can't give Jack what he wants everytime he kidnaps one." Marie finally said.

"It's my-"

"Your son. I know. I imagined you must have gone through quite a lot recently. But there's no excuse for losing your mind so blindly."

"I'm not. Just give me the damn thing, Marie."

"What if I don't? You can't kill me because I'm the only one who knows where it is."

Bang Kieu knew this question was coming. He had thought hard for a long time, ever since Jack first told him about the job, but never came up with an answer.

"Well-" Bang Kieu put the gun to his head.

"NO! Don't do anything stupid"

"I have no choice. I have a son and it's probably one of the best things that ever happened in my life! You can't understand because you don't have a child!"

Marie's facial expression changed a bit. Her facial expression never change, no mater what...until now. It looked like someone had just hit her hard in the face.

She looked away and stood up, then walked toward a big family photo hanging on the wall. Just like Bang Kieu had expected, behind it was a safe. He turned his head away as Marie put in the right combination.

"Here," Marie said, handing Bang Kieu a box. "Now put that gun away!"

"Thank you, Marie"

She made no reply but merely walked out of the room, leaving the door open as Bang Kieu followed her.

Body: "Congratulations!" A familiar dreaded voice said as Bang Kieu and Marie just stepped outside the house. Bang Kieu knew who that was but couldn't hide the surprise look on his face as Jack stepped out--along with Kim and his son. "Here, give me the box and your son is free"

"How can I trust you?"

"I ask myself the same question. But you have no choice. I'm not the kind of guy you want to mess with, Kieu. You know me too well. Besides, what am I to do with a little kid?"

Bang Kieu thought for a moment then reluctantly handed Jack the box. Kim was about to let the kid go but Jack stopped her, "Hold on,"

Bang Kieu opened his mouth to cuss him out but Jack went on,

"I need to check first. Not going until I'm absolutlely sure that I have the genuine one."

Everyone held their breath as Jack slowly take the lid off the box. He was interrupted as a bullet came blasting its way onto the wall behind him, missing him by just an inch. Jack's men came out of nowhere and formed a circle around him, protecting him from upcoming bullets.

"Damn it," DTV said as he quickly ducked back into his hiding place. Luckily, no one had seen him yet.

Jack was furious. "Tell your men to come out or the kid's dead"

Bang Kieu was startled. His friends probably realized that he was gone and had followed him. He opened his mouth to say something but never got the chance to as another bullet came by, this time, it was meant for Bang Kieu.

"Andy!" Jack exclaimed as he saw his son and his men, each has his gun in firing position. "What are you doing here?"

Andy: Father! I-I was looking for Bang Kieu. What are you doing here?

Everyone was confused. They looked at each other with suspicion, not quite know what to do next.
----------------------------------------

DTV had a clear shot of Andy. He aimed and was ready to shoot but the arrival of another group of people stoppe him from firing. It was Minh Tuyet, Nhu Loan and Luong Tung Quang...driving his new Mercedes!!! Minh Tuyet made a dramatic stop as she ran the car onto the sidewalk and into the fences that goes around Marie's house. They climbed out of the car at lightning speed, as if it would explode any second. By the time the three got on their feet and realized what was going on, all the guns were on them.

LTQ: Uh oh

Andy: Well, well, look what we have.

Minh Tuyet: BANG KIEU!

Bang Kieu: What are you guys doing here?

Marie: My beautiful fence!

DTV: MY NEW CAR!!

He came out of his hiding place and started firing at Andy's men. It seems like the next instant everyone's gun went off. Minh Tuyet, Nhu Loan and LTQ ducked, trying not to get shot. Bang Kieu knocked Jack over and wrapped himself around the kid, trying to protect him from the bullets. The firing goes on for a long time and many men from each side fell down. DTV's men were heavily outnumbered. It would be a miracle if any of them lived. The loud noises the guns made deafended everyone. No one noticed that the police had arrived. They, too, joined the massive shooting.

"Oh shit, the cops have arrived" was the last words LTQ said before he was knocked over, hand-cuffed, and shoved into one of the police cars.

Nuk ka komente: