e premte, 27 qershor 2008

Death for dinner


Nhu Loan: Aw thank you Jimmy. Just what I needed, burgers and fries with my love.

Jimmy: No problem darling. Man, didn't know Kieu would hit you like that. It's so unlike-

Nhu Loan: Let's not talk about it. I want to just concentrate on us right now.

Jimmy: Well, what about us?

Two men entered the diner, they took a seat at a table behind Nhu Loan and her boyfriend.

Man #1: So Ed, have they contacted you yet?

Ed: No. I'm surprised they haven't talked to you, Carl.

Carl: Seems like this is taking forever.

Ed: Yeah.

****

Waitress: Good evening, May I take your order?

Jimmy: Oh well you go first.

Nhu Loan: Oh...well, I'll like to have the grilled chicken-make sure it's grilled not deep fried- along with collard greens and a salad.

Waitress: Drink?

Nhu Loan: Ice tea.

Waitress: And you sir?

Jimmy: I'll have today's special, the whole meal and a coke.

Waitress: Alright your order would be ready in a few minutes.
--------------------------------------

Minh Tuyet: I don't understand why you would bring me to a dump like this.

Aaron: Don't you remember this place? It was the last time we ever saw each other.

Minh Tuyet: Exactly, and the next day you didn't show up, so technically, this is a dump. Besides, this place looks cheap and sells cheap foods.

Aaron: What's the matter Tuyet, this place is comforting and it's comforting being around you.

Minh Tuyet: Looks to me like you're trying to save money on a date.

Aaron: Who said it was a date? We're just hanging out as friends.

Minh Tuyet: Sure...

Waitress: Good Evening, may I take your order?

Minh Tuyet: What's the most expensive meal on the menu?

Waitress: Uh...the new york steak which is $20.00.

Minh Tuyet: Great! I'll have that with a lemonade please.

Waitress: And what will you be having sir?

Aaron: I'll have the macaroni and cheese along with some alphabet soup. Oh and a strawberry milkshake.

Waitress: Okay, I'll be back with your meals. (grabs menus and leave)

Minh Tuyet: What are you...five?

After a few minutes, the waitress had given Nhu Loan and Jimmy's meals after stopping by Carl and Ed's table to deliver their meals. While eating, the couple dived into conversation, they talked about their interest and what's going with world.

Jimmy: I can't believe our president is stupid enough to issue one.

Nhu Loan: I know! Aw...poor Quang got drafted.

Jimmy: He did?

Nhu Loan: Yeah. It scared the living daylights of him. The guy spends most of his time on the rocking chair sucking his thumb now.
----------------------------
Ed: Aw man, I'm stuffed.

Carl: yeah...ordered too much.

Ed pushes his seat back away to pat on his belly. As Nhu Loan reaches for her iced tea, she felt a slight bump behind her. Ed didn't seem to take in any consideration for what he just did and Nhu Loan didn't dare to say anything, so she just sipped her ice tea in frustration. Jimmy excuses himself to the bathroom.

Carl: So What's the plan again?

Ed: How many times I gotta tell you, Jack said to take them down one by one.

Carl: Which one did we get?

Ed: The two girls.

Carl: The ones on Paris By Night right?

Nhu Loan gasped as she heard the next four words or so that came out of the man's mouth: "Man Tweet and New Loans. Yep we're finishing them off."

Nuk ka komente: