e premte, 11 prill 2008

Plan B


The killer enters in the dark office of his boss, Jack is no where to be seen, everything in the office is dimly lit by the sun shining through the blinds. He pulls the sleeve of his jacket to reveal a battered watch, it's been a half an hour since he sat there. Typical of Jack to be late, either you are there before he gets there or better start writing your will. Jack enters in, a fresh cup of coffee in one hand and a rolled magazine in the other. The killer gets up to greet him but Jack doesn't say anything only splashing the killer's face with his steaming hot coffee causing the killer to scream in agony falling to ground with his face buried in his arms.

Jack: All those years of never failing me and you chose now to screw it up.

Killer: Sir...(grunts)...you don't...understand... I know what I am doing.

Jack motions his mens with a snap and one of them grabs the killer by his hair and pulls the killer's head up so Jack can see his redden face. He shoves the cover of Juicy's latest issue with Minh Tuyet and Luong Tung Quang apparently on the floor of a store, kissing, in front of his face.

Jack: Then what's this?

Killer: Sir, that's their life...what does it have to do with-

Jack: THAT'S THE POINT! They are back to their ordinary lives! They should have been dead along time ago. I trusted you knew what you were doing when you purposely crash the plane to the island and I forgave you when they escaped thinking you'll finish them off at the show.

Killer: I can reassure you that everything is going perfectly planned.

Jack motions his man to let the killer go, who dropped down instantly on the ground touching his searing face.

Jack: You have a plan?

Killer: the key is one at a time...

******************************************************************************
Nhu Loan: What you want now?

Jimmy: I just want to talk.

Nhu Loan: I can't right now, I'm about to go onstage.

Jimmy: You can bare a few minutes just to talk to your man.

Nhu Loan: What is wrong with you Jimmy, you know I can't do that.
Jimmy: It's always can't this and can't that.

Nhu Loan: Oh no, can't talk. Gotta go!

******************************************************************************
Bang Kieu: Now?

Marie: Yeah, you are booked for the whole week in Europe.

Bang Kieu: But Beckham will miss me.

Marie: I'm sure he's a tough kid, just go buy him a teddy bear-

Bang Kieu: What? I can't do that to my son.

Marie: I do it with my kids all the time, you buy them something really nice and they forget that you're gone and by the time they do, you're already back home.

Bang Kieu: Alright I'll go, I'll just call his favorite babysitter Julie.

Nuk ka komente: