e hënë, 17 dhjetor 2007

The Target


The crowd came pouring out of the stadium instantly: people were running each other over, chairs were turned over, children separated from their parents, Police trying to slowly make their way in. It was utter chaos, Bang Kieu stood onstage searching for his friends and his son. It has been a few minutes after the gunshot and there hasn't been any after that. He didn't want to leave until he had found them safe and alive.

Minh Tuyet ran out stage, she was carrying her bag and Bang Kieu's. She was in such a hurry to get out that she didn't seem to see him standing right in the middle of the stage. Bang kieu heard a faint clacking noise of a high heels and he turned around to find Tuyet shoving her way through the crowd.

Minh Tuyet: OUT OF MY WAY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? LEGS GLUED TO THE FLOOR? PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO LEAVE HERE!
Bang Kieu: TUYET! TUYET!
Minh Tuyet: Oh Kieu! finally I found you! Nhu Loan and Quang are outside with Beckham.
Bang Kieu(smiling): You know you could have ran out with them
Minh Tuyet: So, I needed to get my stuff. This is a limited edition Hermes bag! they don't make these anymore! and HERE!

She threw his bag at him and marched off. Bang Kieu gave a little chuckle and followed her out. The crowd quickly trickled out of the stadium, making it easier for them to get out. The wounded were still left behind unattended, Bang Kieu had the urge to stay behind and help but Minh Tuyet gave him a glare. They were about to head out the door when Bang Kieu saw a dark figure running across the other direction.

Bang Kieu: Tuyet, tell the others to go to the hotel I would-
Minh Tuyet: NO! NO! you can't!
Bang Kieu: I think I saw the shooter, I must find out who
Minh Tuyet: Who cares!
Bang Kieu: I do!
Minh Tuyet: That's the police job, come on Kieu. For once you don't have to be a hero.
Bang Kieu: I know but I need to find out who that person is. Tell the others to wait for me at the hotel.
Minh Tuyet: Kieu! No!

It was too late, Bang Kieu had already left her side and was following the direction of the shooter. Minh Tuyet would have gone back and followed him but the people behind her were eager to get out, pushing her out of the stadium. She met with Nhu Loan and Quang, who were standing on a bench, looking for their two friends. Their faces grew even more worried when they see only saw Minh Tuyet came out.

Nhu Loan: Where's Bang Kieu?
Minh Tuyet: He went back
Nhu Loan: Why?
Minh Tuyet: He wanted to find out who the killer is
LTQ: It's probably those dumb pirates out for revenge because we stole their boat
NL & MT: NO!
LTQ: well who is it?
Nhu Loan: we don't know
Minh Tuyet: Bang Kieu says to meet him at the hotel
Nhu Loan: Yeah, it's too dangerous for Beckham to be here
LTQ: How about Bang Kieu?
Minh Tuyet: You can stay behind and wait for him
LTQ what if I get shot?
Minh Tuyet: Don't worry, I'll say something nice at your funneral
LTQ: What? You just want me to die!
Nhu Loan: Guys, it is no time for joking! let's get a taxi quick
Beckham: Where's my daddy?
Nhu Loan: Oh sweetie, your dad will come back soon...I hope

Nuk ka komente: