e enjte, 21 shkurt 2008

Introducing Trouble




Bang Kieu's message:

"Hey Quang! I'm sorry but Loey and I are standing in the line picking up my medication, damn who knew it would take this long! So we might be a little late for lunch...sorry! So can you guys wait like 10 minutes?"

30 minutes later....at Passion's

Minh Tuyet: 10 minutest! He said 10 minutes and what's in front of us? TWO EMPTY CHAIRS!

LTQ: Maybe they got lost?

Minh Tuyet: We freaking eat here once a week!

LTQ: No, last week was at Coco's.

Waiter: Hello! Welcome to Passion's, where food is our's! can I take your order?

Minh Tuyet: Uh Hello? you already asked us that when we got here!

Waiter: Sorry, I'm new at this...just got hired yesterday.

Minh Tuyet: uh...OBVIOUSLY!

LTQ: Sorry...she's just in a cranky mood.

Waiter: I understand, you guys had a hard time in Korea-

Minh Tuyet: BEAT IT!

Waiter: Okay!

The young waiter scurried off to serve a nearby table as Minh Tuyet ran her hands through her hair in frustration. What could possibly make this day even worse?

LTQ: Hmmm, I have an urge for those bobba drinks

Minh Tuyet: Whatever just go!

LTQ makes his way out of the outdoor cafe and rushes across the street to the bubble tea shop. Minh Tuyet quickly glanced at her friend as he clumsily make his way into the trendy shop. She let out a long sigh and buried herself in her arms. She can hear the annoying young waiter greeting new customers, she heard footsteps coming toward her. Minh Tuyet was so glad that Bang Kieu had finally arrived. She lifted herself up and blurted "Finally!" when she caught the eyes of a handsome man smiling at her.

Aaron: Hello Tuyet, nice seeing you again!

Minh Tuyet didn't know what to say, her jaw hung lifelessly. The man she never knew would ever come back, is standing right in front of her. He flashed a sweet smile at her.

Aaron: So how are things? You know, with your life and all

Minh Tuyet: Uh-uh-uh

LTQ: You know, they asked me how big I want my balls and I said My balls are fine! I didn't realized they were talking about the jelly ones! Hello, it's called tapioca! What a bunch of f.o.bs...who's he?

Minh Tuyet: QUANG! you're back! and you brought me a drink! Aw You know you shouldn't have!

LTQ: Huh? What are you talking about? this is for-

Minh Tuyet: For me to drink later?

LTQ: Are you okay?

Minh Tuyet: Oh I'm fine! How thoughtful of you to ask!(turning to Aaron) You know boyfriends are so caring.

Aaron: Oh I see he's your boyfriend...

LTQ (almost choking on a jelly pearl): WHAT? No we are-

Minh Tuyet: Just taking it slow...don't want to rush things. Here honey, have some ice cream!

Before LTQ can say anything, Minh Tuyet shoved a spoonful into his mouth. The instant chilling sensation caused him to let out shriek as melted ice cream drip from the side of his mouth. Aaron watched as Minh Tuyet clumsily wiped his mouth like a baby.

Aaron: Seems like you two are very happy.

(Minh Tuyet was struggling to wipe the cream from LTQ's face but he kept pushing her away_
Minh Tuyet: Oh we are! but I think you should join your female friend, a man can't leave a women's side now, right?

Aaron: Yeah, you're right. Well, it's nice seeing you again. (Aaron leaves)

LTQ: Get off of me! What was that all about?

Minh Tuyet: You don't want to know.

NL & BK: Know about what?

Nuk ka komente: